Relax... Have Fun!

Beer/Liquor Licensing Applications

A license is required for all temp on-sale of beer or yearly liquor in the City of Hinckley. Please fill out the corresponding application below and return to City of Hinckley at least 30 days prior to your event for Council approval.  Council meets the first Tuesday of each month. Licenses will be issued once approved by City Council and a Certificate of Liability Insurance is received and all fees have been paid.

Please contact Kelly Fischer at (320) 384- 7491 or by e-mail at adminassist@cityofhinckley.com you have any questions.

Please refer to the State Alcohol Enforcement Website for all information relating to Beer and Liquor Licensing.

Yearly Liquor License renewal forms are mailed annually.