Public access channel time will be available to any non-profit group or organization, entity or non-profit event for annoucements and notices.
Following is list of groups and activities that will be allowed to place notices on the Hinckley Access Channel:
1. Non-profit group meetings, fund raisers and announcements
2. City of Hinckley, HF Public Schools
3. Hinckley Chamber of Commerce announcements
4. Hinckley Senior Citizens programs and announcements
5. Hinckley Lions Club notices and announcements
NOT ALLOWED ON ACCESS CHANNEL 13:
1. Advertising material designed to directly promote the sale of commercial and retail products or services
2. No personal business "For Profit" ads
3. No Political Ads
Request for air time should be made to City Clerk at least one week prior to date requested.
Call City Administrator or Deputy Clerk at 320-384-7491
Hinckley High School office at 384-6132
Fax requests to City Hall at 320-384-7492
Email presentations or requests to the City Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All disputes arising from use of public access time shall be resolved by the Hinckley City Council.
Fee: $2.00/week $5.00/month